Image Ref : DRA 1170.tif
Bourchier almhouse, Combeinteignhead, c.1926
The Bourchier almshouses (also known as Church House in Historic England's listing of it as Grade II*) were founded in 1620. This image shows the original Tudor timber window casements and door surround in around 1926. The upper floor was used as the village school, which closed c1926. DRA 1909 CT 013