Image Ref : MUSA 0029.tif
St Marys Church 1850
St Marys Church & churchyard with gravestones. Lithograph by William Spreat by 1850. Closing the Parish Graveyard - The graveyard is to be closed on 1st June 1855. Persons having walled graves in the yard may have their friends buried in them after that date provided that the bodies are surrounded with peat, charcoal or concrete. (WT 15 July 1854)